Personal Finance 101 for Doctors
Personal Finance 101 for Doctors.
Master the 8 steps to wholesome financial well-being.
Money is a part and parcel of an individual’s life. As a doctor, you might face unique challenges when dealing with financial matters. Many years in the initial stage of your career are spent studying. As a result, you start earning much later in life. And when you do, you earn well.
Managing finances effectively isn’t something we are taught at school or college. So, it’s our responsibility to develop this skill ourselves. Right from investing right to planning taxes well, financial fitness impacts your overall well-being, similar to the way physical fitness does.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are a doctor / medical student, above the age of 25
- You are clueless about the world of personal finance and are eager to learn about it
- You would like to better your finances, learn how to grow your money, and make it work for you
- You want to know and imbibe the best financial practices and develop money management skills that last a lifetime
The workshop will be conducted through 2 live online sessions of 1.5 hours each: December 5-6. Session details will be shared via email.
**Limited seats for maximum impact.
- Understand the basics of personal finance management through Rupiko’s 8 step method
- Get acquainted with the best accounting practices to follow, whether you run your own clinic, consult part-time, or are a teacher / researcher
- Uncover the best ways to manage debt
- Know the intricacies of income tax laws and how to plan for your taxes better
- Pick the right kinds of health and life insurance plans
- Master the art of goal-based investing
- Unravel the meaning of asset allocation and how to incorporate it into your financial plan
- Learn about various investment avenues, looking beyond real estate and gold
- Formulate your own long-term investment strategy, and know how you can sustain this journey lifelong
The course will run over two days.
By the end of the sessions, you’ll have learnt the art of effective money management, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make well-informed financial decisions, and you’ll be financially independent, for life.
*Prior knowledge of finance is not required to attend this workshop.
Date and Time
Session 1: Saturday, December 5, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Session 2: Sunday, December 6, 2020 – 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
₹ 850 (+GST)
Personal Finance Coach and Co-founder, CEO at Rupiko, Komal has spent over a decade in this field. Moving from a Chartered Accountancy firm in Pune, to setting up and heading the Finance division of a Bangalore based start-up, to starting her own venture, Komal combines her rich financial experience with her innate empathy, drive, and problem-solving approach, to assist people in managing their money the best way possible.
Know that our team has designed this workshop with the utmost love and care, taking into account the various problems one might face while managing their finances. We guarantee that if you’re looking to improve your financial health, these sessions will be transformative, and will put you on the path to wholesome financial well-being.